Download previous versions of the “How to Rent Guide”

From October 2015 it became law to issue at the commencement of the tenancy this guide. If a landlord issues a S21 notice and has not provided this guide to the tenant then it is invalid.

Depending when the tenancy started depends on the edition of the guide which needs to be issued. However most tenancies become periodic and therefore the landlord must issue the current version if it has been updated.

We provide here downloads to the various “how to Rent Guide”

How to Rent (July 2018 Version)

How to Rent (January 2018 Version)

How to Rent (February 2016 Version)

How to Rent (October 2015 Version)

How to Rent (May 2015 Version)

NGalloway now offer problem solving to landlords and agents who have complications in their tenancies.

Contact or 07838317574 for an informal chat about your situation. Don’t get caught out by being accused of illigally evicting your tenant.

NGalloway – offers a licensing service to landlords for HMO and Selective Licensing.

At NGalloway we can help with your landlord licensing and have developed a range of services with landlords, tenants and property managers in mind.

We can register your Selective Licence for £75 or a HMO for £100 directly with the council.

The Nottingham Selective Licensing Scheme started on 1st August 2018 and the Gedling Borough Council scheme on 1st October 2018.

If you are a landlord and you have not registered for a licence with the council then we can help you. Call us now on 01156972829 or send us your contact details here or email us for a completely confidential discussion.

To learn more about Selective Licensing then why not visit our dedicated pages here or if you know all about that already and you just want to know how much we charge for our services then go here


Your Turn To Talk

Leave a reply:

Your email address will not be published.