Follow our comprehensive guide to Selective Licensing

Nottingham City Council is introducing a new licensing scheme, which will mean landlords in most areas of the city will have to obtain a licence for each property they rent out to ensure it meets safety and quality standards.


NGalloway will guide you through the entire process, holding your hand along the way. If you have properties in any of the Selective Licensing areas listed below, please follow our simple guide through them in order to better understand what is required from you and how we can help you in taking the headache away. 

Close Menu