Help us alleviate
Terry Galloway, MD Norman Galloway Homes and Diane Bialek MD of Norman Galloway Lettings in one of our tenancy training rooms.
We are working with landlords to alleviate homelessness.
During the COVID-19 pandemic many landlords are returning to the benefits sector which has seen the biggest rise in Local Housing Allowance rents for a long time.
If you are a landlord with properties that are vacant. We can help you with the managment in this difficult market. We are a full-service letting agency operating right across Nottingham, Gedling, Rushcliffe, Broxtowe, Ashfield, Mansfield, Bassetlaw, Newark and Sherwood.
We have many partners right across the councils, 3rd sector and DWP so getting your deposits rent and direct payments won’t be a problem.
We would like to cap the rents to the Local Housing Allowance, for more details on what is the ideal rent for your property please get in touch.
As a general guide you can charge £350 per room accross Nottingham and £288 per room in Mansfield and Ashfield.
With house prices at around £75k -£85k in North Notts this can represent a yield of 15% per annum.
Nottingham LHA rates
- Shared Rate £80 per week / £350 per month
- 1 Bedroom £108 per week / £469 per month
- 2 Bedroom £126 per week / £550 per month
- 3 Bedroom £143 per week / £625 per month
- 4 Bedroom £184 per week / £800 per month
- Shared rate £66 per week / £288 per month
- 1 Bedroom £80 per week / £350 per month
- 2 Bedroom £103 per week / £450 per month
- 3 Bedroom £109 per week / £475 per month
- 4 Bedroom £155 per week / £675 per month
Call Terry Galloway for a discussion about your property 07838317574